This was created on May 14, 2011 for my Daddy's 89th Birthday. He has always been
into elephants, I think we would of had on if Mom would of let him. All of us kids always buy him elephants for his birthday, Fathers Day and Christmas. So I thought that a elephant cake would be AWESOME! I was right :)
We had a whole circus theme for his party. This finished cake took way longer then I thought it would due to the fact that I didnt spray the pan well enough the first elephant I baked and had to go buy more cake mix to remake it. All in all it was about a 12 hour baking and decorating job.
The 16 inch round cake is white and chocolate marble, the elephant and cupcake are yellow and pound cake mix. With buttercream icing and fondant stars.
I WILL make this cake again more than likely for my grandson :).

No comments:
Post a Comment